Since expanding to a new space in May 2014, the classroom and kitchenette facilities make it an inviting, comfortable, and flexible space for everything from classes, workshops, or even baby showers!
The BabyLove studio is available to like-minded and qualified individuals or groups who would like to offer a talk, program, class, etc that would benefit families in our area. If you are thinking of renting our space for your offerings, please consider these questions and then contact us:
- What specifically would you like to teach or offer at BabyLove?
- What are your qualifications and what is your experience?
- When and how often would you like to offer your piece? (Please check calendar for available dates and times)
- How are you going to build a client base and market your offering?
- Do you have a website or social media site?
- Do you have a back-up plan or another educator to count on in the event of cancellation?
- How much time can you put into marketing your offering?
- What materials will you need to use or bring?
Please review the above questions and share your thoughts with us. For pricing and any other questions or comments;
please contact us at
Or email questions can be sent to: